Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: wikileaks still under attack, pressure revved up

From: Shain Singh <shain.singh () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:38:02 +1100

Off topic but...

On 22 October 2010 07:06, Jonathan Medina <jonmedina () gmail com> wrote:
the information it provides to insurgents endangers our sources and the families of
sources that have provided us with valuable information.

These people are giving you information but would be well aware of the
danger they are putting themselves in by providing you that
information, or at least they should be made aware..

It also provides a means of giving insurgents propaganda to use against us.

The propaganda presumably exists regardless of WL disclosure...

Whether you agree with the war or not, the publication of these
documents hurts people who had no say in the decision to go to war.

I am by no means trying to offend yourself or the people at war by
this.. just making some counterclaims.

Cheers,

Shain