Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: I have been threatened.

From: "Kain, Becki (B.)" <bkain1 () ford com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:01:59 -0500

 Yahoo.com has assassins?  Wow!

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk
[mailto:full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk] On Behalf Of
Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 6:07 PM
To: intel unit
Cc: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] I have been threatened.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 22:39:56 GMT, intel unit said:

SOMEONE HELP.

Take your meds and call us in the morning.  Seriously.

Yahoo probably hired assassins to take me out. This is probably going
to end up on valleywag or something.

(a) Apply Occam's Razor - which is simpler and more likely, that your
sorry ass is in fact being targeted by Yahoo assassins because you know
Important Stuff, or you're just having another paranoid episode that
manifests as thinking assassins are after you because you know Important
Stuff? (Hint 1:
what in the cited text implies assassins?  Zero. Hint 2: What are the
chances that you're valuable enough to be worth a bullet plus the plane
ticket for the assassin, and you're still unable to get a job in the
field?)

(b) Why do you rate a mention on valleywag if it actually happens?

Sorry guys. I won't be coming back.

<cues up "Same old song and dance" by Aerosmith>... Yeah, we've heard
THAT before.