Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: I have been threatened.

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:07:11 -0500

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 22:39:56 GMT, intel unit said:

SOMEONE HELP.

Take your meds and call us in the morning.  Seriously.

Yahoo probably hired assassins to take me out. This is probably
going to end up on valleywag or something.

(a) Apply Occam's Razor - which is simpler and more likely, that your sorry
ass is in fact being targeted by Yahoo assassins because you know Important
Stuff, or you're just having another paranoid episode that manifests as
thinking assassins are after you because you know Important Stuff? (Hint 1:
what in the cited text implies assassins?  Zero. Hint 2: What are the chances
that you're valuable enough to be worth a bullet plus the plane ticket for
the assassin, and you're still unable to get a job in the field?)

(b) Why do you rate a mention on valleywag if it actually happens?

Sorry guys. I won't be coming back.

<cues up "Same old song and dance" by Aerosmith>... Yeah, we've heard THAT before.