Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Two biggest Indian University Websites are vulnerable

From: Sandeep Sengupta <sandeep.sengupta () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:33:44 +0530

1. we spoke to Univ system admin over the phone yesterday. They are
aware of the problem. Now upto them how much time they will take to
rectify it. We hope they atleast have the wisdom to bring the site
down till it is debugged. They have the wisest men working for them,
after all.

everyone has seen & thinking what nobody has thought. I had the option
of keeping quiet, but that would have kept the issue lingering &
hundreds of students would have suffered. Univ officials need to wake
up fast.

3. The matter has been published by press today morning. I have put on
full disclosure more than 12 hours later.

Warm regards,
Sandeep