Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: All China, All The Time

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:17:26 -0800

Not based on what I've read - it was a coordinated attack via email attachments, etc.  But who really knows?  Homeland
Security described the "equipment" used in the "bombing" of flight 253 to be "a sophisticated device.  It was gunpowder
sewn into the crotch of dude's tighty-whities.

But, I must say, at least someone found a use for that flap think in the front of the underwear.  I mean, I know what
it's for, but I don't know anyone that actually uses it.

Oop, just made up a joke.  "What kind of underwear to Nigerian terrorists wear?  Fruit of the Boom."  Badum.