Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: can someone please try and explain to me....

From: "Andrew Kuriger" <a.kuriger () liquidphlux com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:42:02 -0500 (CDT)

Ted Stevens sums it up pretty well:

"They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And
again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on.
It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't
understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you
put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by
anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous
amounts of material."

So as you see, its just a series of tubes, something like how you
deposit/withdraw cash from a drive up bank teller.  ;-)

~A