Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Brilliant attack "bypasses" bitlocker

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:00:53 -0800

P.S. - while poking fun at "is" rather than "are," I did not mean for my statements to suggest that Dan had qualified
the nature of this "attack" as "brilliant."  That was my own language making fun of the attack, and not suggesting that
Dan or el Reg was somehow making such a comment.

The other attacks not mentioned may very well be l33t, but I found the aforementioned attack funny.  Just wanted to
make that clear.