Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: fear mongering and utter BS from secnap

From: reepex <reepex () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 22:56:10 -0500

I scratched my reply to this mail because don's reply was much better

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Robert McGuire <rmcguire () secnap com>
wrote:

I don't believe remaining anonymous invalidates comments, just seems
unnecessary, much like FUD.

Can't argue with reepex, FUD is unnecessary and utterly transparent so you
have to wonder why every company in the "industry" perpetuates it.  It's
counterproductive in fact, makes my job more difficult so were it up to me
it wouldn't be a part of our message.

If either of you have better insight regarding the impact, cost, effect of
spam please share.

Bob McGuire
Director, Channel Sales East
| SECNAP Network Security
Direct Line 404.446.1961
1-877-NOSPAM4U (877-667-7264) ext.1961
http://www.spammertrap.com/

SpammerTrap – Everything Channel Hot Product of 2008
SECNAP Voted Hot Company of 2008 at Technosium Summit
www.technosium.com/hotcompanies/