Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: fear mongering and utter BS from secnap

From: reepex <reepex () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 21:26:50 -0500

so because I use a gmail account it means everything I said is invalid? Why
not answer some questions about your practices since it seems your company
is a bunch of script kiddies for hire & master's of scaring people into
buying services

Also where did the 100,000 hackers figure come from? Did you make this up
also?

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Robert McGuire <rmcguire () secnap com> wrote:

I'll take you seriously when you come out from behind your gmail mask.

Bob McGuire
Director, Channel Sales East
| SECNAP Network Security
Direct Line 404.446.1961
1-877-NOSPAM4U (877-667-7264) ext.1961
http://www.spammertrap.com/

SpammerTrap – Everything Channel Hot Product of 2008
SECNAP Voted Hot Company of 2008 at Technosium Summit
www.technosium.com/hotcompanies/