Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: agile hacking?

From: "T Biehn" <tbiehn () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:32:22 -0400

This reads like a troll, all it's missing is the QED after the last sentence.
Awesome work PDP.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 6:12 AM, Petko D. Petkov
<pdp.gnucitizen () googlemail com> wrote:
reepex, I know how much I know and I know that you fall into the group
 of lamers, trolls and all other unfriendly inhabitants (you know who
 you are) of full-disclosure who are incapable of showing what they
 know and incapable of producing anything of a value so that they keep
 doing what they do best - bragging on the skills they/you pretend to
 have. even if you have any skills, which I highly doubt, since you
 repeatedly proved the lack of, you mostly gained them by
 mirroring/cultivating what others have achieved and made public for
 you to learn.

 therefore, your email is a manifestation of your own insecurities.
 this is to be expected from your kind.

 Kind Regards,
 pdp

 --

 Petko D. (pdp) Petkov | GNUCITIZEN | Hakiri | Spin Hunters

 gnucitizen.org | hakiri.org | spinhunters.org