Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:08:54 +0100

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 1:49 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

Look dude, Joel broke the rules for the second time, I didn't ask him
to do that.

what rules?  yours?  i listened to his podcast, i heard a shitty ass
joke.  in america they have freedom of speech.  that includes shitty
ass jokes.  there were no rules broken, you are just posting your
rants on fd because you think we care.

Yeah because he broke the rules for the second time.

see above

Dude, I already explained in my first e-mail... its against the law to
make such jokes in the U.K. and you would be arrested by
anti-terrorism police at the airport. Plus Ofcom would probably fine
Sans for the comment if they regulate internet podcasts...

You're such a jealous little prick. Yes, you are banned from n3td3v
mailing list for life, enjoy.

whom am i jealous of?  some one who knows nothing and admits it?  lets
think here, no.

Yeah dude, i've been on the scene since 1999 and know nothing!!! hilarious.

All the best,

n3td3v