Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:48:28 +0100

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
look everyone.  playground tactics!

You started it!!! I come on the full-disclosure mailing list with
serious topics about security and you or others twist it into a
personal attack or some other random bullshit about my integrity.

This was ment to be a thread about aviation security and
full-disclosure mailing list never fails to turn it into a flame fest
of pre pubescent comment bashing each other instead of saying
something constructive about security.

Btw, I run the biggest google security group of its kind what have you got?

http://n3td3v.googlepages.com/

All the best,

n3td3v