Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Pro US government hackerganda

From: yiri <yirimyah () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:54:28 +1000

why are you bothering to tell us this?

do you think it makes you appear wise?

i am sure we are all aware of such basic precautions. the previous poster
was a moron. big deal.

On 9/15/07, Geo. <geoincidents () nls net> wrote:

The U.S and China have been at cyber war for a long time. All you
need to do is look at your logs and see how much junk originates from
221/8
which is Beijing.  202/8 shows the same lame attempts to brute force
home
routers, access points and the like. I see it on a daily basis where I
work,
from my home.

Kids, virus/worms, definitely not real hackers.

First rule of hacking is never hack directly from your own IP address.

Geo.