Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [WEB SECURITY] noise about full-width encoding bypass?

From: Amit Klein <aksecurity () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 01:54:09 +0200

    BTW - why is this news? it has been known for long:

I think the problem here is network security folks don't understand
this stuff at all.

Fair enough. Still, I expect at least the websecurity mailing list to
give credit where credit is due...

Just to clarify - I meant "mailing list" as in "mailing list
subscribers". I did not mean "mailing list admin". The websecurity
moderation is conducted solely for generally keeoing the discussion on
topic, and with no attempt (I think) in general to verify the accuracy
of the materials nor their novelty. And I respect that.

-Amit