Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Right, or wrong?

From: Byron Sonne <blsonne () rogers com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:22:18 -0400

This way as much damage, mischief and chaos as possible can be sown.

Would you still feel that way if the resulting worm took out your bank's
ATM network, and as a result you couldn't get to your money?  Or if your
identity got stolen and you found yourself liable for $4,000 of credit
card or cell-phone charges?

Yes, absolutely. I wouldn't wish anything on anyone that I'm not
prepared to try and endure myself.

Additionally, as a result of sensible planning I'm in no position where
I am dependent on any of those for day to day living requirements, nor
would I be liable for anything incurred as a result of identity theft.