Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: OT - Check this out - Full disclosure is apt for this

From: c0ntex <c0ntexb () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:47:37 +0100

On 12/09/06, bkfsec <bkfsec () sdf lonestar org> wrote:

I think you two are using different definitions for Chemical Weapons,
perhaps.

I think so, though chemical weapons have been used.

There are hundereds / thousands of bodies that have been melted almost
to the bone, while their clothes are in flawless tact, some have other
horrific injuries yet they same outcome, either skin has peeled away
from the flesh of their bodies, while parts of their face, or limbs
have melted away completly - others who are alive have abnormalities
appearing, strange bulges in their limbs, one childs head has expanded
(one who survived) yet the victims clothes are still undamaged, pretty
neat bullets and pretty neat smoke.

--

regards
c0ntex