Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: infosecbofh

From: Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 00:18:44 +0000

Thanks for your worthless rant,

Please confirn to us you're not a bot
http://www.google.com/sorry/?continue=http://groups.google.com/group/n3td3v

Take care now.

On 1/5/06, GroundZero Security <fd () g-0 org> wrote:

lol wow mr joe avarage aka n3td3v turns things around once again.
if you check the thread, you brought yourself up as usually.

are you so busy to talk shit that you cant keep track of what you say ?
yes figures, since all you try is get more hits on your kiddie blog shit.

erm and you still wonder why people bash you ? now come on, you
announced to go "underground" so do that. the only problem is that
nowdays the underground is pretty closed down/private and you have
to actually proove that you know your shit and can code to get
trusted. after all the lameness you started on fulldisclosure, it will be
hard to find anyone that doesnt laugh about you. but hey you should
try to hang with some defacer kids as they think they are the real
underground too and then you can go xss the planet together.

maybe someday you find a php file inclusion vulnerability and feel
damn special as the defacer kidz will think your a real hacker with
0d4y c0d3 !!! you should keep learning about security instead of
beeing such a smart mouth. then in a few years you will see what a
lamer you have been and might be able to laugh about your own stupidity.

then again i doubt you will ever learn anything. people tried to tell you
nicely,
but all you can do is brag about things even though everyone already knows
that you are nothing but a steam blower. oh and by the way, your little
pathetic try to send me mass mails failed :P setting up a gmail account
with forwarding to my mail account and then register it to all
securityfocus
mailinglists just shows how lame you really are. 1 line added and of
course
it got blocked of my mailserver and stopped it all. wasnt annoying, just
funny
to see that you are stuck in the early 90s where that may have still
worked.

you are outdated :-D oh and another little note - there is no such thing
as a
"yahoo scene" that might be you and your imaginary friend joe avarage.
and dont reply now once again with your standard phrases that we just
would
be jealous of your xss. it may be a risk, but its nothing special at all.
everyone
but you realizes it. xss is the most easy bug to find. i could teach an
ape how
to find xss in 5 minutes, but its a waste of time and even the ape
would get bored.
<script>alert("STFU");</script>

-sk