Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)

From: "Olli Haukkovaara" <cruzan () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:23:00 +0200

I will contact all the base station vendors, as I want to be sure
about this. Your answer below is in fact what I expected - you can not
be sure about this issue, because you can not proof it.

Regards, Olli

On 2/23/06, Markus Jansson <markus.jansson () hushmail com> wrote:
Olli Haukkovaara sayed:
 >Can you state some models of GSM base stations
 >/,"message centers" that support A5/3 in GSM
 >networks?

No, I cant, because Im not an expert on GSM base station hardware
systems. :) I bet you better ask Nokia & Elisa about that issue (and
hope that they will answer you anything)...unless someone in the list
can point out references? I only know that there is hardware for that
and it is used. I cant name the brand and model of it. ;)

--
My computer security & privacy related homepage
http://www.markusjansson.net

--
terveisin, Olli