Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: What is wrong with schools these days?

From: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler () linuxmail org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:32:21 -0500

I am asking questions not trying to get attention as you falsely seem to perceive. It seems as if you are the one
trying to flame and gather attention. Unless you can answer any of my questions please don't direct any posts at me,
its of not beneficial use to me or anyone else. Also no, I do not live in FL, but nice guess. If you wish I will stop
posting and responding on FD completely, just give me the word. Understand this FD is a security list where security
topics are posted and discussions are done, where people ask questions to gain better knowledge about a topic, not to
bicker and make incorrect accusations about someone before even taking some common sense into consideration that oh my
maybe he/she is curious about this and that and wants other people's input to better understand it. I just do not
understand people like you, when someone is trying to learn you have to attack them, why? As I said I will stop posting
all together if you seem to have a problem with it. I am not the one to start a flame war or encourage anymore noise to
this list.