Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google Groups e-mail disclosure in plain text

From: <0x80 () hush ai>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:15:36 -0700

So when you are done with your temper tantrum read what you wrote
here:

I don't think the industry needs someone to "verify" an advisory
for them.

"Secunia collects, validates, and verifies all vulnerability
reports
issued by security research groups, vendors, and others."

People are more than capable of doing that themselves, or do
Secunia
underestimate the intelligence of the security community?

Secunia, as slimy and bullshit as it is, sells a service to IT
Adminstrators which sadly are stupid and cannot perform
verification themselves.  Add that to the droves of idiot
consultants who also cannot verify the info themsevles but make
millions reselling it as "knowlege".

So Secunia, SecurityFuckus and others exist to feed the snakes who
produce the snake oil.

This is my last ever Full-Disclosure post... i'm no longer going
give Secunia the spam satisfaction of adding their web address to
the
bottom of my messages.

Good bye to the All-New Secunia sponsored Full-dIsclosure mailing
list.

Please unsubscribe n3td3v_at_gmail and xploitable_at_gmail

Ding dong the faggot is gone.  Please take the chinkfocusteam with
you too.  Perhaps y'all can go suck some aiteldick over at
DailyWhitehat

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485