Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google Groups e-mail disclosure in plain text

From: <0x80 () hush ai>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:07:17 -0700

There is no difference between secunia and securityfocus.

They are both bottom of the barrel slime

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:11:36 -0700 n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com> wrote:
On 4/19/06, Aaron Gray <angray () beeb net> wrote:
Kill Secunia, the illegal high jackers of FD.

Personally I would thank them for providing a good secure server

and hosting
the list.

Aaron

Thank you for spamming us Secunia via the Full-Disclosure footer
message.

Furthermore, Secunia are the biggest "scene whore" professional
website in the industry.

Theres nothing on their site that wasn't available via other
public sources.

With Secunia, its all about republish, republish, republish
peoples shiz.

And you want everyone to thank them for "secure" hosting? Don't
kid a kidder...

If they did something special with their website like
Securityfocus
does, then I might be able to bare their illegal footer message
spam,
and their scene whore republication of advisories they claim are
Secunia exclusives.

Regards,

n3td3v

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485