Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Microsoft AntiSpyware falling further behind

From: "Valdis Shkesters" <valdis () antivirus lv>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:56:32 +0300

Hi,

As today I was preparing news for a portal on IT security,
I am informed that Anti-Spyware Coalition is finalizing spyware
definition. It is last moment to finalize with  spyware, because
at the horizon already has appeared “crimeware”. Take a look
at http://www.antiphishing.org/. I’m quoting: „Technical subterfuge
schemes plant crimeware onto PCs to steal credentials directly,
often using Trojan keylogger spyware.”
Maybe it would be better to call Trojan horses Trojan horses?

Regards,

Valdis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerome Athias" <jerome.athias () free fr>