Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: How T-Mobil's network was compromised

From: bkfsec <bkfsec () sdf lonestar org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:04:52 -0500

Ill will wrote:

just like just about every other webserver gets hacked, they use third
party server software that hasnt gone through enough rigorous testing
to make sure its not vulnerable to any flaws.. simple search on google
will give you the answer

I don't doubt the concept of what you're saying, but I have to ask...

Are you aware of any server software that has been so rigorously tested that it has no flaws at all?

That would be one hell of a find... Barring that, then I think that more information would be needed. I'm banking on more information being needed, frankly.

            -Barry

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html