Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: WSLabs, Phishing Alert: Internal Revenue (FAO Todd Towles)

From: Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:28:46 +0000

On 12/15/05, qballus () gmail com <qballus () gmail com> wrote:

Websense, the largest of corporates? Perhaps you're used to working at
startup ISPs, oh wait, you probably dont even have time for a job
considering you haven't left pre-school yet. You didn't influence the
company iteself and I'm suprised that gmail hasn't been RBL'ed with the
amount of crap you've been spamming everyone with lately.

n00b.

we've spoke with netdev and we hope the situation can be resolved by him not
responding to bait mail