Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Fwd: WSLabs, Phishing Alert: Internal Revenue (FAO Todd Towles)

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:04:48 -0600

Accordng to your friends, this was disclosed on the 30th of
November to the Online Media Community? If you look back at
my original phishing advisory, you'll see people were saying
"old news, go away".
If its such old news, why did WSLabs in less than 24 hours
issue an advisory? Get real, its totally related to my FD post.

You are dreaming, you have what 5 e-mail address? Websense has hundreds
all over the world, just like internet protection company. I myself
never stated it is "over all the news".

I continue to work as a security researcher behind the scenes
with Gooogle, Yahoo, WS and others

That is funny, Yahoo doesn't seem to think you have done
anything....aren't u in your northern england on dial-up and a windows
98 computer?? This type of...look at me I am a script kiddie attiuide is
the exact reason why people don't like you. People see right past all
your bull man...it is better to stop pretending to be "super leet"
researcher and treat everyone with respect. Claiming to be something you
aren't...doesn't help your image at all.

-Todd