Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [Full-disclosure][WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about the government spying!

From: senator.crabgrass () comcast net
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 04:22:15 +0000

Give the lil general a squeeze for me.

Oh and don't make those virgins wait to long, I know we won't miss you.

Other comments in-line

The Senator
--
vote for me

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 senator.crabgrass () comcast net wrote:

He's not dangerous, he is a silver spoon liberal with a impending
prostrate problem.

"Silver spoon liberal"?  Do you even know what that means?  I hate to
burst your bubble buddy, but I am a dyed in the wool republican freak who
has never,  - EVER - , voted for a Dem.  Of course, I've never voted for
Shrub either...

It means your a little spoiled rich brat.

He is going to save us all, with his forward
thinking, insight,

I hope to at least make a dent.  And what, exactly, are *you* doing to
"save the world"?

If you actually had a clue someone may listen

and belief in the New York Times.

The Times and me are not exactly on good terms.  I'm more of an Al-Jazeera
kind of guy: I like my news raw and accurate.

Fickle, just last week The NYTimes was the Koran to you

Oh, I admit to having it good.  Openly and honestly.  But that's not the
point, is it?  no.  The point here is that we have a bunch of party hacks
running around firing willynilly in desperate attempts at diversion - keep
the eyes of the people OFF of the Presidential felonies!

Get over it he is an idiot, but our idiot

That may be truer than you know.  As for my opinion, here it is, complete
with "towel":  The US will WIN the "war on terrorist govenment flunkies",
and little weasels like you and your midget buddy in the off-white house
will [eventually] be banished back to that gay bath house you all came
from.

The one on Christopher Street?  How did you know cupcake?

Or me.  I represent the True Republican Party.

The republic of Iran Miss Thing.