Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [Full-disclosure][WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about the government spying!

From: senator.crabgrass () comcast net
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:04:34 +0000

From: "pwnd.security.pwnd" <pwnd.security.pwnd () gmail com>

PS- IMHO Terranson, you're dangerous. Maybe the Government should be
watching you...

He's not dangerous, he is a silver spoon liberal with a impending prostrate problem.  He is going to save us all, with
his forward thinking, insight, and belief in the New York Times.  Just ignore him, and his waste of bandwidth politics.
 He can't be wrong as long as he never does anything but complain, misquote and criticize.  IMHO he should get the fuck
out of the US and grow up a little to see how the world really is, then maybe he will realize How good of a life he
has, even with the republicans in charge.  Maybe we should all ask Alif =JA Terrason, What you think my towel headed
liberal prick?  Save us stupid Americans, we won't survive without you.

The Senator
--
vote for me