Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: talk.google.com

From: José María Mateos <chema () sl-form com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:32:23 +0200

El miércoles 24 de agosto a las 11:32, David Maxwell escribió:
Google supporting Jabber would be nice. However, I've been unable to add
contacts using talk.google.com (with gmail.com addresses) via my
standard Jabber server. They've been unable to add me too.

        There's some discussion about this on groups.google.com[1]. On
the other hand, it's something explicitly addressed in the FAQ... which
at the time of this writing is not working properly, so I can't give you
the link.

        Regards.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/google-talk-open/browse_frm/thread/3c7a10a524a7c4e2/68cb6d1f9bb1838d#68cb6d1f9bb1838d