Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Help, possible rootkit

From: Azerail <Azerail () supersecretninjaskills com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:20:43 -0700

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, BillyBob wrote:

I have ran Process Explorer, Code Stuff Starter but nothing shows up in the
list as using this 25-30% of my CYP.  I also updated and ran PestPatrol,
NortonAV, etc but nothing  is detected which is why I think I have a rootkit
that has patched the kernel and therefore not allowing any of these programs
to detect it.

Anything else ?

Try cleaning your mouse.

Azerail
--
Thanks to the printing press, the deviant smart people managed to capture their
genius and communicate it without having to pass it on genetically. Evolution

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html