Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Help, possible rootkit

From: "BillyBob" <billybobknob () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:30:22 -0300

I have ran Process Explorer, Code Stuff Starter but nothing shows up in the
list as using this 25-30% of my CYP.  I also updated and ran PestPatrol,
NortonAV, etc but nothing  is detected which is why I think I have a rootkit
that has patched the kernel and therefore not allowing any of these programs
to detect it.

Anything else ?