Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a HartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:41:06 -0500

--On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:36:06 PM -0500 "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org> wrote:

FYI: This election *does* matter to people not in America.  If you haven't
noticed, the position of "President of the USA" is currently being played
by a power-crazed jesus freak who has a penchant for declaring war on
anyone who he thinks God might have a beef with.  And since this coward is
ostensibly in charge of a huge modern armed force, when he draws lots to
see which country he'd like to Christianize next, you could be the unlucky
contestant.

Getting this angry little bully away from both the nuclear and
conventional triggers should be a top priority for *every* country.

Yes, what we need in an American president is a sycophantic, indecisive appeaser so France, Germany and the UN can continue their graft, bribery and corruption with the Arab world without interference from those meddling idiots in America.

That way we can all be Islamo-facists in a few years (except for the resisters and infidels who will be beheaded by those sensitive, righteous, true believers.) Hope your SO likes wearing a burka and being bitch-slapped by your local politicians.

What's a few hundred million people in slavery anyway?

Idiot!

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas