Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by aHartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu? - OT

From: Joe Hood <joe.hood () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:49:17 -0400

We can only pray that al-quaeda isn't as successful as they were in Spain.

It would have seemed there was enough controversy in the news about
the electronic voting machines for people not to use them but hey,
people probably still use IE.  It's interesting what is needed to sway
a people.

Joe Hood

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:10:29 +1300, Nick FitzGerald