Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Norton AntiVirus 2005 treats Radmin as a Virus ??!

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:34:04 -0500

I do agree with you Peter about the server and client part. I truly believe that Norton is detecting it as such only
because it is being used in exploits. There are many exploits that drop this client onto the workstation. If you know
it is there then the detection shouldn't surprise you. But if you are e-mailing a list asking about it and what it is.
You most likely didn't install it.