Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: [Advisory + Exploit] SlimFTPd <= 3.15

From: roman.kunz () juliusbaer com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:05:04 +0100

nice...

i did not knew that kotik suck that hard. but milw0rm seems to be pretty
organized.

thx for the tip

"class 101" <class101 () phreaker net>
Sent by: full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com
11.11.2004 23:04

<full-disclosure () lists netsys com>
cc

Subject
[Full-Disclosure] Re: [Advisory + Exploit] SlimFTPd <= 3.15

I dont mean this ....
I mean kotik is receiving tons of exploits everydays and is not displaying
the half of it, they keep mostly all codes for them. Of course I dont say
this just because they didnt published an exploit that I sended to this
site but I got many echo so of some friends wich sended to kotik something
, for finally NO publication...

I call the hackers to no more send to kotik.com, they are code stealers
and security sleepers. look the exp section of kotik you will laugh and
look the one of milw0rm.com then , milw0rm rox! good job str0ke !

bye there.

class101

*****Disclaimer*****
  This message is for the addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. You must delete and
not use it if you are not the intended recipient. It may not be secure or error-free. All e-mail communications to and
from the Julius Baer Group may be monitored. Processing of incoming e-mails cannot be guaranteed. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender. This message is for information purposes only. All liability of the
Julius Baer Group and its entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use is excluded. US persons are kindly
requested to read the important legal information presented at following URL: http://www.juliusbaer.com/maildisclaimer