Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Advisory + Exploit] SlimFTPd <= 3.15

From: r00t3d <r00t3d () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:44:35 -0700

Dear class101,
  First off, fuck you for disclosing in the first place. Second, fuck
you even more for trying to be a scene whore, then complaining when
you didn't get your exploit published. Boo-hoo, wanna cry about it?
http://kleenex.com. Third, why the fuck are you sending it to k-otik
in the first place? K-OTiK is a pathetic whitehat who gets hits for
his web page by publishing other's exploits and putting "0-day" in the
title of his webpage when he knows as well as anyone else, that they
aren't 0days. Hmm, I wonder what comes up first when you type in
"0-day" on Google? Yea, you're both pretty lame if you ask me.

    Much Love,
        #MSNetworks

I dont mean this ....
I mean kotik is receiving tons of exploits everydays and is not =
displaying the half of it, they keep mostly all codes for them. Of =
course I dont say this just because they didnt published an exploit that =
I sended to this site but I got many echo so of some friends wich sended =
to kotik something , for finally NO publication...

I call the hackers to no more send to kotik.com, they are code stealers =
and security sleepers. look the exp section of kotik you will laugh and =
look the one of milw0rm.com then , milw0rm rox! good job str0ke !

bye there.

class101

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html