Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Support the Sasser-author fund started

From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:53:57 +0300

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 12:19:21PM -0700, scosol () scosol org wrote:
The MS operating systems are the main source of problems for really only
2 reasons:
1) their popularity makes them the most valuable targets

i suggest you stop smoking bad stuff, it is illegal in bulgaria.

are you aware of the popularity of ii$ against apache - just consult:
http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html
Developer       April 2004      Percent
Apache          33329879        66.99
Microsoft       10691683        21.49

how many ii$ worms screwed the net and to what extent?
how many apache worms screwed the net and to what extent?

--
When I answered where I wanted to go today, they just hung up -- Unknown

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html