Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Get over it

From: "Zach Forsyth" <Zach.Forsyth () kiandra com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:44:17 +1000

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tobias Weisserth [mailto:tobias () weisserth de]
Sent: Monday, 3 May 2004 17:00 PM
To: full-disclosure
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure]
MichaelJäger/ITAmtBw/Rüstung/BMVg/DE ist außer Haus.

Hi Andrew,

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 03:04, Andrew wrote:
It's an autoreply, he won't be back at his office until the
10th of May.
Yep well thanks a heap Michael Jäger for letting us all
know, I'm sure
it was important to impart the information, especially in a
different
language.

Well, I guess TWO stupid people are responsible for this
thing landing in the list ;-) This Jäger guy who shouldn't
use auto-reply in this way anyway and some idiot who made a
"reply to all" on one of Jäger's list mails.

I really hate it when people reply to all. You receive mails
twice and it is just plain rude in terms of "nettiquette".
Another very stupid thing is to start a new thread by
answering a mail from another thread.
Very many people do that on this list. It just sucks. It
almost makes sorting mails in the better EMail-Readers (like
Evolution) an obsolete feature.

Tobias

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html