Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Support the Sasser-author fund started

From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 00:38:05 +0300

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 04:43:23PM +0200, Tobias Weisserth wrote:
As much as MS products suck, MS has done
nothing illegal.

this is completely false, haven't you read news in the past years?

--
In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html