Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: MS Security Response is a bunch of half-witted morons

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:03:02 -0500

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:35:28 PST, Troy <th () zeno com>  said:

I've sent comments regarding this to Microsoft via the "comments" link
at the bottom of the security bulletin. I don't know if it will do any
good, though. I did get a generic-sounding "we're looking into this"
email back, so that *must* mean they're actually working on it, right? :)

Only if you put in a comment of the form "This sort of cluelessness is going
to be remembered the next time we make a purchase decision".