Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MS Security Response is a bunch of half-witted morons

From: Kim Scarborough <kjs () uchicago edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:13:40 -0600

Try to read Microsoft's latest security epistles:

   http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-009.mspx
   http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-010.mspx

with a browser that does not have JavaScript enabled...

It works in Lynx. If you look at the page source, all the content is there. The problem is this tag just before the technical description:

I've been playing around with custom stylesheets but I can't seem to find a way to override that.

In the meantime, I'd recommend people go here:

<http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/html2txt?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.microsoft.com%2Ftechnet%2Fsecurity%2Fbulletin%2Fms04-009.mspx>

--
Kim Scarborough                                  Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                       (773) 834-7740

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html