Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Comcast using IPS to protect the Internetfrom their home user clients?

From: "Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh]" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:20:49 +0530

ids installed and working, they also might be filtering based on the
traffic thresholds ...

Dear Aditya,

I am NOW routing the scans through a VPN so that they are not blocked by
Once I realized that something seems fishy, I started to
tunnel all attack traffic, with the reported results.

i think you and i just said the same things, by traffic thresholds i ment total traffic, so it includes all your
tunneled ones also, but as this is pure speculation and speculation is something that is not good so i will let this
thread die here

- best regards,

-aditya

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)