Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible First Crypto Virus Definitely Discovered!

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:13:28 -0400

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 10:53:29 CDT, "Billy B. Bilano" <mr.bill.bilano () email server unix bill bilano biz>  said:
Bill Bilano here, reporting in from the front-lines! I've got some
disturbing news that I've got to get some answers about while I share. I
think we're about to come under full hacker attack at any second! And to
those people that said us folks talking about crypto viruses were being
chicken littles... let me tell you, the sky just fell! And it is HEAVY!

All: Please read this link before replying further:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/Y/YHBT.html