Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Anti-MS drivel

From: "Mike Marshall" <mmarshall112 () comcast net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:17:35 -0500

Finger-pointing is a trivial task, solving the M$ problem isn't.  M$ has
built one of the best UIs on the planet, but that doesn't give them a
license to ignore all of the security problems in their OS.  Check out Red
Hat 9.  We should exit and destroy our ivory towers; they have no useful
purpose anymore.  Smart and creative people succeed, regardless of the
era/technology/company/product.

Mike