Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Nortons Liveupdate - problem?

From: K_aneda <kaneda () magi net au>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:08:39 +1100

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 22:31, Gregh wrote:
Bite the bullet and instruct your clients/friends to use a product other
than Norton AntiVirus that does the job.

That isnt even an answer. That is just ridiculous. You are telling the WORLD
not to use Nortons? Good luck!

No.   Just saying there are other products out there.   Common sense
would apply - if it don't work, chances are there's a product out there
that is.  I'm not here to instruct people what product they should use.

Nor did I say it was my job to tell the world.   There's always people
out there without 'common sense', go figure.

--
 - K_aneda

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html