Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Script Kiddies

From: "mike king" <ngiles () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:06:31 -0800

I typically don’t respond to posts, but I will say that you basically
hit the nail on the head security has and is starting to become the next
level of mcse's. I don’t proclaim to be any sort of hacker although I
am lumped into this category by the nature of my job. I help secure networks
and make it so people can do their jobs in the online world.

just an avg guy

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:23:38 -0800 Uncle Scrotora Balzac <scrotora () hushmail com>