Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: hax0r target just because of silly autoresponder? (was: Nico Treu/METZLER ist außer Haus.)

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:11:18 -0500

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 07:03:22 +0100, Sebastian Niehaus <killedbythoughts () mindcrime net>  said:
Translate: "The person responsible for tracking security issues will
not be availiable until 23th of february".

And if MailMan wasn't configured to strip RFC822 headers, we'd also have a nice
hint as to exactly which patchlevel of the offending MUA/MTA the site was running,
so we could arm ourselves with suitable exploits.