Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Sample of Mydoom A & B

From: "first last" <randnut () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:58:30 +0000

Hello computer virus hunter, [1]

Ok I am a bit late into this game, been caught up doing other work in office
and skipped through the whole Mydoom experience.  I am hoping someone
here has a copy of Mydoom A and B.  If so, please contact me off-line.
THANK YOU

I've just added your email address to a file MyDoom.A and MyDoom.B will scan for email addresses, set the date to Jan 29 2004, and then infected my own computer with MyDoom. I'm connected to the Internet with a high-speed Internet connection so expect a fresh copy in your inbox in a few seconds.

[1] WARNING: AV people with no sense of humor shouldn't read this email.

Let the new MSN Premium Internet Software make the most of your high-speed experience. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html