Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Petition against VeriSlime's DNS abuse

From: Dennis Oelkers <oelkers () zrz TU-Berlin DE>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:38:17 +0200

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:20:21 -0400
"Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonathan () nuclearelephant com> wrote:

Being unproductive is the only thing I do real well though =)

I guess the question is how much noise will a petition make?  I've never
seen one make it to the evening news.  I'd rather see some of the
want-to-be technical journalists for CNN and MSNBC pick this up and roll
with it.  Until lawsuits are filed, it's pretty much an invisible issue.

That's right. At least that Washington Post article (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A996-2003Sep12.html)
was a start, and I'm quite sure some others will follow.

Maybe some of you folks know some "technical" journalists who could write
about it ... :)

Kind regards,
        Dennis Oelkers
--
Dennis Oelkers | Webadministration | Zentraleinrichtung Rechenzentrum
TU-Berlin      | EN-Gebaeude, K042 | Telefon: 030-314-25029

Key Fingerprint:
A6 7A B6 90 09 56 E8 32  02 40 6B 27 80 17 00 89  61 E7 CA 6F

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html