Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New Microsoft Internet Explorer mshtml.dll Denial of Service?

From: Irwan Hadi <irwanhadi () phxby com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 04:32:08 -0600

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 10:47:48AM +0200, Marc Ruef wrote:
Well, I am very sure, that I installed all available (security) patches
for my Windows XP Professional and the Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
(checked windowsupdate.com a few minutes ago). Please check that you
clicked the link and not did copy and paste (see Donnies reply and my
response).

I tried both, more than 8 times, reload the page more than 10 times,
 and none affect my IE.

This is my mshtml.dll:
07/13/2003  04:02p           2,793,472 MSHTML.DLL
Version: 6.0.2800.1226

O/S: Win2K + SP4, English.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html