Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New Hacking Zine: p62

From: 3APA3A <3APA3A () SECURITY NNOV RU>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:53:38 +0400

Dear phrackstaff () ziplip com,

--Tuesday, September 23, 2003, 3:51:59 AM, you wrote to full-disclosure () lists netsys com:

pzc> 16.   REAL  authentic  information  regarding  iDEFENSE  contractor
pzc> purchases.

Not  exactly.  I really did some work for iDefense (as I always ready to
do legal management/training/coding/administration/research work for any
company  and  iDefense  offer  was really good). My real name is correct
(and  it  can  be  found  in  any  programming work I do, for example in
FreeRADIUS sources and 3proxy license). The problem is:

1. I never signed contract or received any money for "Sambar Remote File
Retrieval   Vulnerability".
2.  I  never  received  payment of $300 for any work I did for iDefense.

I can't disclosure advisories or payments details (well... since I don't
smoke  and  I  hate vodka, smallest of payments I received from iDefense
was  spent  to  buy  new  Panasonic  DLC5  digital camera... I hope this
information doesn't violate any contract).

It makes me think rest of your information is also bogus or incomplete.

--
~/ZARAZA
В расчетах была ошибка.  (Лем)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.